Note:
If the product picture is too small to see, please kindly click at the picture to view in a Larger Size. :)

Google Search Engine

Custom Search

Want to own a webshop/website with your own domain?

Shipping & Payment

Postage Fees

Pos Ekspress
West Malaysia/East Malaysia -- RM 4.50 (Only For 1-2 Clothes, or other small stuff!)
**By using Pos Ekspress, No signature is required. Posman only drop it into your mail box thus if there is any loss during deliver. I will not take any responsibility to it!**

PosLaju
West Malaysia -- RM 7.00 (First 500g ) ; additional RM 2.00 (Next 500g)
East Malaysia -- RM 9.00 (First 500g) ; additional RM 4.00 (Next 500g)

EMS
Postage Fees will depends which country you from



Payment Method

1. Maybank
(Once I have confirmed your order I will email/sms/msn you the account details.)

2. Public Bank
(Once I have confirmed your order I will email/sms/msn you the account details.)


**After payment done, please show me your bank-in receipt as well by email at the same day, since there are many cheater online! =.=" Failure to do so will result in cancellation of your order(because I do not know whether you have made your payment or not!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment